The AI-driven innovation Eureka translates the legal language of intellectual property into the technical language of research and development to promote effective collaboration and accelerate innovation
TORONTO and LONDON — NOVEMBER 22, 2022
PatSnap, a global leader in innovation intelligence, launched Eureka today, an artificial intelligence (AI) powered solution that makes intellectual property (IP) more accessible for Research and Development (R&D) engineers. Eureka optimizes searches, technical insights, competitor monitoring, and collaboration for organizations. Offering millions of data points across 158 jurisdictions, and powered by cutting-edge AI technology, Eureka accelerates innovation from ideation to commercialization.
Available on PatSnap’s website as a free solution, key Eureka features include:
- AI-driven search:
- An alternative to Boolean search methods for finding the most relevant results from a keyword or paragraph of text in a matter of seconds.
- Patent DNA:
- Eureka uses AI to extract technical information from patents so that R&D users can analyze and find technical insights in a fraction of the time.
- Enhances collaboration between IP & R&D teams:
- From idea submission to reviewing individual documents, Eureka makes it easier than ever for R&D professionals to compare and analyze IP insights through their own lens.
- Technology monitoring:
- Set alerts and keep track of new developments in different technology topics with Eureka’s dashboard.
Designed for collaboration, speed, ease of use, and security, Eureka is changing the way R&D and IP teams share information. To sign up for Eureka, visit Eureka.patsnap.com.
Hayden Munt, Head of Product GTM at PatSnap commented: “We’re thrilled to launch our new R&D product, Eureka. We aim to bridge the gap between R&D and IP, not through the ‘simplification of IP,’ but rather by translating IP into the technical language of R&D. I look forward to seeing how this product fuels innovation around the world by making IP for R&D.”
More information about PatSnap
Founded in 2007, PatSnap is the company behind the world’s leading innovation intelligence platform. PatSnap is used by more than 10,000 customers in over 50 countries around the world to access market, technology, and competitive intelligence as well as patent insights needed to take products from ideation to commercialization. Customers are innovators across multiple industry sectors, including agriculture and chemicals, consumer goods, food and beverage, life sciences, automotive, oil and gas, professional services, aviation and aerospace, and education. PatSnap’s team of 1000+ employees work from its global headquarters in Singapore, London, and Toronto. To learn more about how PatSnap is breaking the barriers of innovation to connect innovators with insights, visit patsnap.com.
For more information, contact Hayden Munt, PatSnap’s Head of Product GTM: email@example.com