Finance / Accounting
Our client is looking to expand their team with a Financial Accountant. This position will primarily focus on assisting in the preparation of reporting and analysis of management information of the group entities in The Netherlands. You will work closely in a small team with two other finance managers.
- Assist in preparing the monthly accounting & reporting of the Group entities in the Netherlands under Dutch GAAP & IFRS;
- Manage independently single entities;
- Help with the preparation of required year end reporting;
- Review of reporting from property managers;
- Support with Tax compliance (CIT and VAT reporting);
- Monitoring of rental collection;
- Contributing to preparation of annual budgets;
- Preparation of budget variance analysis on a monthly basis.
- Degree in accounting or economics;
- Minimum of a 2 years in a similar role;
- Strong PC Skills in Microsoft Professional Office Applications, including strong skills in MS Excel;
- Curious with desire to learn, responsible, displays good initiative, strong organizational and analytical skills, diligent and accurate;
- Good team player with hands-on mentality and comfortable in working in a small team.
- Prior experience in real estate sector and familiarization of relevant accounting standards and would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Dutch language and English required.
Our client also offers a discretional bonus, premium pension plan, mobile phone allowance, travel cost reimbursement, professional education budget, flexible working model with the possibility of working from home, a company culture with an open atmosphere and short lines of communication with supportive colleagues .
40 hours per week hours per week
About the company:
Based in Amsterdam and owner of and operating real estate assets consisting of offices and hotels spread across Europe but mainly in The Netherlands with a value of almost 1 billion Euro’s. The portfolio in Europe consists of offices, hotels and residential buildings.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 – 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!